This time I was nominated by Lazy Sunday Movies and the questions are really fun ones!
- How would you explain the colour blue to a blind person?
I have no freaking idea. How do you describe any color? “It’s like cold but in color form”?
- If you could recast the MCU, who would you put where?
I can’t do that, man. I have serious faith in the Marvel Casting Department. They get everybody right, in my opinion.
- What’s a scene from a movie that made you cry the most?
I cry at most movies I watch probably, but I’d say most of the entire movie Testament of Youth but particularly the scene where she finds her brother in the ‘dead body’ pile in the war hospital she’s stationed at. I’m a big sister, so siblings always get to me in movies, and especially how for that ENTIRE movie she’s like stoic in her pain/grief but that’s the one time she screams and cries because he’s all she’s got left and it’s just sooooo emotional.
- Hit me with the best joke you’ve heard.
What do skinny jeans and a cheap hotel have in common? NO BALLROOM! (hahaha it still cracks me up)
- Halloween is my favourite holiday. What are you guys dressing up this year?
Okay, lemme explain: I LOVE Halloween. As a child, for 12 years in a row, I was a vampire. And then Twilight happened and vampires weren’t scary anymore… the time has come. It has finally been long enough since Twilight that THE YEAR OF THE VAMPIRE HAS ARRIVED!!!
- What’s the best ad you’ve ever seen? (I’m intrigued)
The Superbowl Audi commercial with the old astronaut. I’m a space nerd and astronauts are the coolest thing ever and this sad old astronaut got to ‘fly’ again in his sons sports car ITS JUST SO EMOTIONAL AND BEAUTIFUL and I cry every time I see it.
- I’m running out of TV shows to watch, whatcha got?
As you know I love TV (hence Chelsea Loves TV which is still getting off the ground). I will rec the one show that is the MOST underrated show on television, and that is Halt and Catch Fire. Seriously dude. It’s FREAKING amazing. That and then Kingdom. I highly recommend Kingdom. It’s another that isn’t super popular but that’s because its on a DirecTV only channel… but psh, that’s what the internet is for, right?
- If you could talk to your 13 year old self, what would you say?
STOP CUTTING YOUR HAIR SO DAMN SHORT IT IS BEAUTIFUL LONG!!!
- What’s a film that changed your perspective on life/the world?
Idk if I’d say it did THAT MUCH, but the movie Her really made me think about like ‘what constitutes a person’ and ‘what is life’ and things like that. I really love that movie on such a serious level. It’s SO moving and beautiful and I love it.
- If money wasn’t a problem (wages and stuff), what job would you wanna do?
I would write. Novels, scripts, everything except poetry. I hate poetry. But I loooove writing!
- Tips and advice for new bloggers out there? (Speech, speech, speech)
Don’t focus for the likes and comments, just put what you want out there… or if you’re me, suck at remembering to post things and get too bogged down to make time for it… I’m a really bad blogger, huh? Probably shouldn’t listen to my advice!
I already nominated everybody I know and love last time around, so you guys get off easy this time!