So I didn’t even know this was a thing, but thanks to theandreachronicles for this nomination!
It’s nice to know I’m not just spouting my thoughts into the void on here, ha.
Here are the questions I was asked:
- Is there any movie that you think everyone should see? I’m going to go with Her . It seems like everybody either hated that movie or thought it was ‘meh’, but I honestly haven’t felt so much for a movie like I did that one. It isn’t perfect, but anything that makes you question the way you look at the world is an amazing feat.
- What was the first movie you remember ever watching? Home Alone! I remember watching that movie so much the tape went bad (yes, it was on tape, that movie came out a few weeks before I was born, so my first viewing of it was on tape).
- If you could have your life turned into a major motion picture, which actor/actress would you want to play you and why? This is a crazy hard thing to answer. I keep trying to think of ‘it’ actresses, but it doesn’t really feel like that’s the right choice. Honestly? I think I’d go with Hayley Atwell, assuming her American accent isn’t shit.
- Would your biopic be a drama, comedy, thriller, or action film? Probably a comedy. Action would mean I actually get up and do something, and my life is the least dramatic life ever. I’m lucky to have a very mellow life.
- What was your favorite movie this year (so far) and why? That is a really cruel question, but probably I would have to go with Star Trek Beyond.
- Is there any movie that you can quote nearly word for word? Oh there are TONS. Most of the Marvel movies. Most of the most popular 90s comedies (Billy Madison, Tommy Boy, The Nutty Professor, ect) and all of the first 3 Die Hard movies.
- Are you #TeamIronMan or #TeamCaptainAmerica? BEFORE CIVIL WAR I WAS SOLID TEAM CAP, BUT IT IS A HARDER QUESTION TO ANSWER AFTERWARDS!!! I mean yeah, Team Cap, probably, but I really do understand Team Iron Man’s motivation.
- What movie (if any) did you actually enjoy this summer? Every one I saw, but especially Ghost Busters. I still don’t see how it’s a shitty movie by any standards. It’s funny and that was the goal, right?
- What is one goal you’d like to accomplish in your lifetime? PUBLISH A NOVEL! God it’s one of my biggest dreams!
- If you could have an endless supply of any food, what would it be? Does coffee count even though its a drink? If so, COFFEE!
- What is your LEAST favorite chore? Putting up clean laundry. I don’t mind washing laundry. But I’ll go months just washing my clothes and leaving the clean clothes in a clothes basket and wearing them out of there before I finally manage to wear everything in my closet and finally hang things back in there.
I’m going to nominate:
Someone later. And ask questions later. I’m very sorry, I didn’t realize how low my phone battery was (I’m without power due to the whole tropical storm thing) so IF I can get back tonight to do my usual film review, I WILL NOMINATE PEOPLE AND ASK QUESTIONS!
Hope for me to get electricity!